Work With US
The Matson Group is a quickly growing small boutique agency located in bustling Havertown, PA. We partner with our clients to optimize their digital growth potential across a variety of channels. We handle everything from creating websites and social media posts, to writing daily emails, analyzing and optimizing SEO, Google Paid Search and Amazon listings.
Working with us, you will learn to look under the hood of the internet and how to use a variety of digital platforms to grow sales and see real-time success.
The Matson Group has a variety of interesting clients in industries such as Wine & Spirits, US Manufacturing, Tools, Fashion, and more. As a small agency, each employee helps to conceive, create, and execute marketing campaigns across multiple channels within the appropriate creative guidelines for each client/brand.
Digital Marketing Specialist/Account Manager
The Matson Group is currently seeking a highly motivated and driven Digital Marketing Specialist. The ideal candidate will be highly creative but with strong analytical skills and must be highly organized and have excellent written communication skills. The candidate should be self-driven and have an urgency to get tasks done correctly and on time.
Specific knowledge and hands-on experience with Google Ads, Bing! Ads, and Amazon Sponsored Products & Sponsored Brands highly desired. General knowledge of Social Media Marketing, SEO, Google Analytics reporting, Canva, WordPress, and email marketing is a plus. This is a great position with growth potential for someone who has a passion for digital marketing!
- Create email campaigns within popular email service provider applications like MailChimp or ActiveCampaign.
- Post content to content management systems including resizing of images and light copy-editing. Create product pages for ecommerce clients.
- Create and publish social media posts to a variety of platforms using Canva/Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Create and optimize advertising campaigns within Google Adwords, Bing! Ads, Amazon Ads, display networks, and various paid social channels.
- Create standardized reports for clients and upper management. Work Google Data Studio, Excel, and Google Analytics and other systems.
- Assist in creation and implementation of SEO Audits and SEO recommendations and SEO improvements. Knowledge of Google Search Console & Bing! Webmaster tools are a plus.
- Manipulate and analyze data sets in Excel, including standardized marketing metrics like Lifetime Value, Average Order Values, etc…
- Willingness to learn new things, get it done, and be a jack-of-all-trades for our clients.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or related degree preferred.
- 1-3 years experience in a digital marketing function (or combination of experience and education).
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be self-motivated, work effectively with cross-functional teams, manage multiple priorities and deadlines, and be detail-oriented.
Job Type: Fulltime Salary: $32 – 40K
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 401k retirement
Part time Digital Marketing Administrator
The Matson Group is looking for part time support with many current projects. This is the perfect opportunity to work with a variety of clients in interesting industries (wine, fashion, tool belts, steam showers, and more).
Hours/schedule are flexible and this could be the ideal role for parents returning to the workforce or those seeking broad experience in the digital marketing industry.
We are looking for candidates with expertise in any or all of the following areas:
- Email Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Marketing copywriting
- Social Media
- Project management
Compensation will be hourly and commensurate with experience.